Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CaptainDandy's Introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: CaptainDandy's Introduction.   Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:33 am

Hi everyone, My RSN is CaptainDandy, but my Real life name is Chris. Feel free to call me whatever you want!
I started playing Runescape when I was in fifth grade. My best friend at the time told me about this Medieval Rpg, which you could choose what you could do, at the time I was thinking it was like Morrowwind or Oblivion with multiple players. Boy was I suprised. I've had this account for about 8 years now, and through many name changes i've decided to stick with CaptainDandy. rabbit
Now onto a personal intro, ha-ha I'm really bad at these, Like I'm sitting here in my room thinking about what to say, but whatever I digress. Like I said earlier my name is Chris Hans, and I'm a Freshman in University. I plan on majoring in Child Psychology and minoring in History or education so I can substitute teach and work with kids. I'm a funny guy (at least that's what I think) and very relaxed person. If you ever have a RS related question/ Need advice or just in general want to talk, don't be afraid to hit me up! pirat
-Your friendly Dread Pirate CaptainDandy
Back to top Go down
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainDandy's Introduction.   Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:55 am

Very Happy Glad you decided to go back to CaptainDandy, by far my favourite of your RSNs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CaptainDandy's Introduction.   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Yeah captiandandy, such an awesome name & matches your outfit!!! Always love having you online. Thanks for sharing your story and hopefully your studies are going well, i know they can be stressfull at times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainDandy's Introduction.   

Back to top Go down

CaptainDandy's Introduction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Misc :: Introductions-
Jump to: