Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.



 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Notable Drops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Notable Drops   Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 pm

So, here you can post any rare notable drops from slayer monsters, bosses, and such.

For example, ascension grips from ascension creatures, as opposed to keystones. While keystones are a valuable drop, hardly rare.

While you don't have to follow this template, one way to record your drops would be:

Boss / slayer monster:
Drop(s) received:
Date received on:
Other players (If grouped):
Method of obtaining (If grouped): (solo, lootshare, free for all, split)
Price sold for: (Could put grand exchange price if keeping)

Good luck, and good slaying.
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : USA - MI

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 am

was assigned blk dragons and took this sweet puppy home with me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Boss / slayer monster: rune dragons
Drop(s) received: glaiven wing tip
Date received on:29/06/2015
Other players (If grouped): solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: 14M
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: drop   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Boss / slayer monster: kree'ara
Drop(s) received:armadyl helmet
Date received on:1/07/2015
Other players (If grouped):solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: kept
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Boss / slayer monster: rune dragons
Drop(s) received: steadfast scale
Date received on:2/07/2015
Other players : solo
Method of obtaining : solo
Price sold for: 15m
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Boss / slayer monster: kree'ara (slayer task)
Drop(s) received: amradyl chestplate, godsword shard 1, armadyl buckler, effigy
Date received on:06/07/2015
Other players : solo
Method of obtaining : solo
Price sold for: shard 147k, chestplate 4m, buckler 27k
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Boss / slayer monster: steel dragons
Drop(s) received:draconic vissage
Date received on:6/07/2015
Other players (If grouped): solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: sold for 1.3m
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 am

Ascension Grips from Rorarii on 08/07/2015

Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : USA - MI

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:55 am

nice grips there man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Boss / slayer monster: rune dragon
Drop(s) received:glaiven wing tip
Date received on:08/072015
Other players (If grouped): solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: 20m
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : USA - MI

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm

killer gains man, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:10 pm


Another day, another grips drop.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: dragon chain   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Boss / slayer monster: exiled kq
Drop(s) received:dragon chainbody
Date received on:17-07-15
Other players (If grouped):solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: 200k
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Boss / slayer monster:commander zilyana
Drop(s) received:effigy, offhand armadyl crossbow, saradomins hiss
Date received on:17-07-15
Other players (If grouped):solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped): solo
Price sold for: 13m
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 27
Location : USA - MI

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Nice!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 am

Boss / slayer monster: commander zilyana
Drop(s) received:2x saradomin swords
Date received on:19/07/15
Other players (If grouped): solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped):solo
Price sold for: 200k
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 am

Boss / slayer monster: rune dragons
Drop(s) received:draconic visaage
Date received on:19-07-15
Other players (If grouped):solo
Method of obtaining (If grouped):solo
Price sold for: 1m
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-07-18
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:47 am

Boss / slayer monster: Members of Ascension
Drop(s) received:
1x Ascension Keystone Tertius
1x Ascension Keystone Primus
1x Ascension Keystone Quintus
1x Ascension Grips
Date received on: 19/07/2015



One more thing, isnt it better to move this thread to the PVM section of the forums now that there is one? Smile

_________________


"Veritas et Aequitas"
Premierclub Gold Member 2015 and 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:34 am

Frozen Nova wrote:
Boss / slayer monster: Members of Ascension
Drop(s) received:
1x Ascension Keystone Tertius
1x Ascension Keystone Primus
1x Ascension Keystone Quintus
1x Ascension Grips
Date received on: 19/07/2015



One more thing, isnt it better to move this thread to the PVM section of the forums now that there is one? Smile

ascention keystones dont count :p
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-07-18
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 pm

a reminisce wrote:


ascention keystones dont count :p
As long as it has a golden beam it counts I'd say Cool

_________________


"Veritas et Aequitas"
Premierclub Gold Member 2015 and 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Frozen Nova wrote:
a reminisce wrote:


ascention keystones dont count :p
As long as it has a golden beam it counts I'd say Cool
not really, when i suggested and set the layout for this forum i intended it to be either rare unique drops like vissage dragon chian ect, or a drop only obtained on a slayer assignment, you can camp ascention mobs any day and get keys, therefore not that much of a note worthy drop. but gtz on grips
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-07-18
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:22 pm

a reminisce wrote:
Frozen Nova wrote:
a reminisce wrote:


ascention keystones dont count :p
As long as it has a golden beam it counts I'd say Cool
not really, when i suggested and set the layout for this forum i intended it to be either rare unique drops like vissage dragon chian ect, or a drop only obtained on a slayer assignment, you can camp ascention mobs any day and get keys, therefore not that much of a note worthy drop. but gtz on grips
I disagree as you can camp dragons for visage's and dust devils for chains etc Wink And thankyou, was happy to see them laying there Smile

_________________


"Veritas et Aequitas"
Premierclub Gold Member 2015 and 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Frozen Nova wrote:
a reminisce wrote:
Frozen Nova wrote:
a reminisce wrote:


ascention keystones dont count :p
As long as it has a golden beam it counts I'd say Cool
not really, when i suggested and set the layout for this forum i intended it to be either rare unique drops like vissage dragon chian ect, or a drop only obtained on a slayer assignment, you can camp ascention mobs any day and get keys, therefore not that much of a note worthy drop. but gtz on grips
I disagree as you can camp dragons for visage's and dust devils for chains etc Wink And thankyou, was happy to see them laying there Smile

but unlike ascention keystones chains and vissys are very rare compared to keystones, also read the first post,
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2015-07-18
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Touché Razz

_________________


"Veritas et Aequitas"
Premierclub Gold Member 2015 and 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Boss / slayer monster: nex
Drop(s) received: virtus book
Date received on:26/07/15
Other players (If grouped): mass fc
Method of obtaining (If grouped): lootshare keep
Price sold for: 4.8m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Notable Drops   

Back to top Go down
 
Notable Drops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Usergroups :: PVMers-
Jump to: