Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

J-0-E-Y's introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JOEY
Iron
Iron

PostSubject: J-0-E-Y's introduction   Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:28 pm

HIYA CLANNIES!!
Tis I, J-0-E-Y!

i figured this would be a good idea to do, that way you get to know me a little better!
So, if it wasn't already obvious, my irl name is indeed Joey, or Joseph. i do prefer Joey though but i generally respond to anything really. I will keep this fairly brief and simple. i live in Australia, i am 20 years young. i have been playing runescape for 8 years on and off. I started really getting into it about 2-3 years ago.

A few things about me:
i enjoy sports, but i currently do not play any because i have been moving to different parts of Aus.
I am a huge fan of WWE. i grew up watching it with my cousins at a very young age so it is something i have watched for many many years.
I go to the gym regularly but i enjoy food too much so i really don't accomplish much..
i listen to all the old 70's to early 90's music, for example. Kiss, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, Guns n roses. My first concert i ever saw was iron maiden when i was in year 6. so i was very young. Follow by AC/DC, and then followed by Kiss and motley crue. I do still listen to and enjoy the new music.
i'm a fairly simple person, nothing much to tell.
Currently i am trying to get into bossing on rs, so if anyone has any advice/tips that would be greatly appreciated.

that will do. I'm always up for a chat, and would like to get to know you all more. I am enjoying this clan, you're all such nice people. Glad i was invited and plan on sticking around Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for reading
-Jojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwi
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: J-0-E-Y's introduction   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:21 pm

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddggggeeeeeee lol im the same age as you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

J-0-E-Y's introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Misc :: Introductions-
Jump to: