Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.
Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.
Ethereal Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ire maxes in 2018
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby ire Fri May 11, 2018 7:23 am

» Clan Citadel Capping and Visiting
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Fergus636 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 pm

» Notable Drops
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby ChestyMcDuff Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:01 pm

» Discord Voice Chat
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Bio Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm

» My Set-Up Abilities and toolbars / such
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Bio Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:34 am

» Angle of Death Lair
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Bio Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 am

» General Suggestions
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Fergus636 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

» OMG!! Killed my first solo Nex!!
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby RipVanWinkle Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

» Kill 'n Rip to the maxxx
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby Zillie Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 am

» Clan Accomplishments....and such
Nunuji's Introduction/Status Emptyby drop my pet Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

Similar topics
Most active topics
Runescape Pics Gallery
Clan Accomplishments....and such
Notable Drops
CLAN EVENTs Screen Shots!!!
Hosted PVM
Official FashionScape Thread
Watch a Video
What are your Runescape Goals?
Possible Raid event?
Nunuji's Introduction/Status

Go down 
+3
ChestyMcDuff
JOEY
Nunuji
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunuji
Steel
Steel
Nunuji

Nunuji's Introduction/Status Empty
PostSubject: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi all!
I don't normally open up or write about myself, but there are quite a few of you I like in the clan, so I figure, why not try it!

To start off, I got into RS when I was in elementry school, which seems like forever ago at this point... My friends were trying to get me into an online RPG called "Realms of Chaos," I believe, but I was not allowed to install things on the family computer. We (my friends and I) eventually stumbled on RuneScape, which was web based, so it worked out!

I have taken MANY breaks/hiatuses (is that the correct plural?) from RS over the years, and at this point I have no idea how long I've been around or how long I've had the account... it's not old enough to have have a Phat, sadly, but it is pretty old. ^^;

I've only been in one other clan, which happens to be the one Everrush and Poe were in... So it's also mostly thanks to them that I checked this clan out!

My current goal is to get the Gatherer's Expert Skillcape... mostly for fashion reasons, but I guess also because I have worked kinda hard on some of my skills. My current obsession in RS is the Arc... I enjoy the change of scenery and loved player owned ports when it first came out, so actually being to explore the first region was really nice. The fashionscape is strong in this one, but the need to max/comp isn't. Sorry! :p

A little about myself; I am fairly nerdy. I play have played a bunch of different games from many different genres. Currently I would say most of my free time is split between Magic the Gathering, Destiny, Starcraft II, and Runescape. You can check out some of my other shenanigans from my youtube, though currently it only has Destiny things (Like this fun match in Destiny) I can occasionally be a little competitive, but for the most part I'd like to think I'm pretty relaxed. I like to help others where/when I can, usually in the form of information or what i hope is constructive input. Knowledge is power, after all.

IRL I guess I'm pretty boring... I have a Bachelor's degree in Biology, which has pretty much gone to waste since I've gotten it, but I'm hoping to change that in the future. I tend to keep to myself, but that was probably obvious.

I guess that's it for now! Can't really think of much else. ^_^

Last edited by Nunuji on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GC81IvZUZdt4zHidKNADg
JOEY
Iron
Iron
JOEY

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 am

Thank you for sharing! Appreciate you taking the time and opening up about yourself!
Back to top Go down
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin
ChestyMcDuff

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:51 am

Heya Nunu!!

As Joey said, thank you for making an introductory post and sharing a little about yourself. I always love reading about people here as it opens up the conversation in the CC Smile
It also shows who is more prone to socializing and getting to know other clan members Wink

Another Fashionscape fan I see (Gatherer's Cape was one of my major goals last year, especially that furry hood - simply adorable!).
Btw, I was reading your guide on the Arc a bit earlier and have to say I found it incredibly helpful, I now have a better idea of what I'm striving for....which will mean less blind voyages and hopefully more progress - so thank you for taking the time to put that together. I'm sure the rest of the clan will agree it's very well written and insightful.

Well, I'm actually chatting to you in the CC as we speak, so I might just end this here lol
Looking forward to getting to know you better in the near future - absolutely stoked to have another Alton fan in the clan!! I love you

-Niki

Back to top Go down
https://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
ire
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:47 am

Hey, well done Nunu. I like this cheers
Interesting to see you have a bachelors degree in Biology, wow!
Since you have written this, it has allowed me to reflect on my own experiences in Runescape; tomorrow they may be revealed in an introduction (since everyone loves reading so much!)
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 2:47 am

Nunu we are lucky to have you! From the first day I metcha, happy u choose to join the family :p
Back to top Go down
Nunuji
Steel
Steel
Nunuji

PostSubject: Goodbye, for a bit...   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Just wanted to give anyone/everyone a heads up that I am going on a bit of a forced hiatus soon... I won't be able to play RS and probably wont be able to log into the offsite for anywhere for a minimum of 2 months (and probably a max of 16 months, but hopefully it wont be that long... ^^; )

Anyway, I've had a great time and wanted to thank you guy for letting me join. It's been really fun and I enjoyed getting to know some of you and even opening up about myself a tiny bit. Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces when I get back, but if not, have a great life and take care of yourselves (and your fellow clanmates, of course)! <3

(My hiatus will officially begin December 12th, but I probably wont be as active as I'd like to be leading up to that date. :c)
Back to top Go down
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin
ChestyMcDuff

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Awwwww Sad
This makes me so sad!!

It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over the past few months, I'm really going to miss my Alton buddy :p
Hopefully we'll see you again in 2 months time - you will be greatly missed.
Take care of yourself <3
Back to top Go down
https://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:56 pm

damn nunu, that is emotional news, I will be here when you get back! Looking forward to saying hello again!
Back to top Go down
zillbeau
Mithril
Mithril
zillbeau

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:56 am

i hope it is for 2 months not for 16 Sad and i hope it is fun what you gonna do. So we see you later
Back to top Go down
Nunuji
Steel
Steel
Nunuji

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:51 am

Thank you zill, and everyone else too! It's been fun and I look forward to seeing everyone again when I'm back. <3

Stay safe and take care of each other. :3

Last edited by Nunuji on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 am

Np buddy! Will miss ya!!
Back to top Go down
ire
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:31 am

Sorry for hijacking Nunu's thread, but I also am taking a leave of absence from in game, till the summer, so that I can focus on doing well academically, and get into a great university.
Cheers all -Ire.
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 am

Understandable!! Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Nunuji
Steel
Steel
Nunuji

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:30 am

Popping in real quick; still alive! Going to (hopefully) be back in about a month. Things are going well, and I'll have at least a couple of stories. Look forward to hearing what has changed!
Back to top Go down
zillbeau
Mithril
Mithril
zillbeau

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:33 am

it is nice to see something of you... we been missing you online Smile
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 am

Yay!! Thanks for the update!!
Back to top Go down
EverR
Admin
Admin
EverR

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 am

Nunuji's Introduction/Status 047462c0

We don't serve your kind around here!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/bigbeaverball/
EverR
Admin
Admin
EverR

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:46 pm

I'm kidding, please come back Sad
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/bigbeaverball/
Nunuji
Steel
Steel
Nunuji

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:22 pm

(Small) Update time!
So I guess I'm officially back, though I definitely wont be able to play as often as I want or used to. I'm also now in a (weird) different time zone, so I'm going to be running into different people. :\

I'm back in school of sorts, taking an intensive course in a language... It's gonna be fun but probably super hard and time consuming. We just started classes today, and it's already moving super fast!

I'll try to make small updates like this every once in a while if I can't log into the actual game as often as I'd like. ^^;

Hope everyone was well while I was gone!
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin
Bio

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Great to have ya back! Hope you settle in nicely
Back to top Go down
ire
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:55 am

Welcome back Nunu! (I came back too haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nunuji's Introduction/Status   Nunuji's Introduction/Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1