Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.
Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.
Ethereal Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Ire maxes in 2018
General Suggestions Emptyby ire Fri May 11, 2018 7:23 am

» Clan Citadel Capping and Visiting
General Suggestions Emptyby Fergus636 Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 pm

» Notable Drops
General Suggestions Emptyby ChestyMcDuff Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:01 pm

» Discord Voice Chat
General Suggestions Emptyby Bio Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm

» My Set-Up Abilities and toolbars / such
General Suggestions Emptyby Bio Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:34 am

» Angle of Death Lair
General Suggestions Emptyby Bio Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 am

» General Suggestions
General Suggestions Emptyby Fergus636 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

» OMG!! Killed my first solo Nex!!
General Suggestions Emptyby RipVanWinkle Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

» Kill 'n Rip to the maxxx
General Suggestions Emptyby Zillie Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 am

» Clan Accomplishments....and such
General Suggestions Emptyby drop my pet Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

Similar topics
Most active topics
Runescape Pics Gallery
Clan Accomplishments....and such
Notable Drops
CLAN EVENTs Screen Shots!!!
Hosted PVM
Official FashionScape Thread
Watch a Video
What are your Runescape Goals?
Possible Raid event?
Nunuji's Introduction/Status

General Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Zethil
Forward
Venture 01
7 posters
AuthorMessage

General Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:30 am

As the name implies, here you can post any miscellaneous suggestions you might have, whether it be a possible mass clan event to see whether people would be interested, or a possible change to a clan system.
Back to top Go down
Venture 01
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:53 pm

The only thing I can think of is competitive clan battles, there is a section on the runescape forums called clan warring, and on there is something called the 'Allied Warring League' AWL. On that you can sign up to ladders and challenge other clans to scheduled clan battles. It is definitely something worth considering, possibly to be brought up at the next clan meeting?
Back to top Go down
Forward
Steel
Steel
Forward

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:53 am

That's a cool idea, Venture. Out of the gate, the only issue I can see is that our clan is very geographically diverse, which would make it hard to coordinate. But if we can work past that, I think our clan could throw down. Guys, Niki might appear 'lax and innocent at first, but something tells me she can pack a punch.
Back to top Go down
Zethil
Bronze
Bronze
Zethil

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:05 pm

I have a couple suggestions that are not only good for clans, but forums in general.

1. Intro thread/area to post intro threads - This is a really good idea to help the clan get to know each other and make new members feel welcome. You can have one thread where everyone can post and reply in, or a forum dedicated to newcomers where they can post their own intro threads. The latter is more organized and can have FAQ/beginner guides to clans.

2. Weekly events - Just little weekly or biweekly events. Stuff from group skilling to bosses to dungeoneering would be fun. Maybe minigames as well (i.e., penguin spotting).

3. Citadel guide? Or maybe a daily/weekly citadel goal?

Glad to be a part of Ethereal Spirit!
Back to top Go down
http://lakevalor.net
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin
ChestyMcDuff

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:38 am

Forward wrote:
That's a cool idea, Venture. Out of the gate, the only issue I can see is that our clan is very geographically diverse, which would make it hard to coordinate. But if we can work past that, I think our clan could throw down. Guys, Niki might appear 'lax and innocent at first, but something tells me she can pack a punch.

Lol Alex Wink
Back to top Go down
https://etherealspirit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Zethil wrote:
I have a couple suggestions that are not only good for clans, but forums in general.

1. Intro thread/area to post intro threads - This is a really good idea to help the clan get to know each other and make new members feel welcome. You can have one thread where everyone can post and reply in, or a forum dedicated to newcomers where they can post their own intro threads. The latter is more organized and can have FAQ/beginner guides to clans.

I quite like this idea, I'll throw up an section on the forums for this. I like the idea of individual introduction threads, a single thread would probably end up too cluttered.

Zethil wrote:

2. Weekly events - Just little weekly or biweekly events. Stuff from group skilling to bosses to dungeoneering would be fun. Maybe minigames as well (i.e., penguin spotting).
We already run weekly events, but not consistent ones at this point, a lot of us have been pretty busy lately but things are settling down now for the most part, so I'll see what I can do on that note. Again, a good idea.
Zethil wrote:

3. Citadel guide? Or maybe a daily/weekly citadel goal?
We've already got a weekly quota in place, it's on both the official runescape site under our clan and on this forum.
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
MP Daniel

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 am

I think it would be nice to have a monthly clan meeting, to discuss progresses, goals and for (new) members to get to know one and another better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin
ChestyMcDuff

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:05 am

We can certainly do that Daan Smile

We have a meeting coming up very soon, either this week or next - will keep everyone posted on the time and date. 
Back to top Go down
MP Daniel
Admin
Admin
MP Daniel

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:24 am

Got one more Wink

Adding more usergroups to the forums such as: PVMers, Skillers, Minigamers etc.
Makes it easyer for likeminded players to find eachother to discus and plan their activities of interest Smile
Back to top Go down
https://etherealspirit.forumotion.com/
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin
ChestyMcDuff

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:59 am

Done!

You will now find there are several new usergroups - categories include PVMers/Skillers/Mini Games/Questers/Dungeoneering.
Everyone is able to join more than one group if they so desire, let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks for the suggestion Daan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Urthejoker
Bronze
Bronze
Urthejoker

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 11:53 am

I created a clan discord if any one would like to join. if so here is the link.

https://discord.gg/GCue5tB

if link does not work message me your discord name and I will personally invite you.

Roles will be set in the discord when enough people start using it.

Hopefully we all can gather around the discord whenever and make our RS experiences count!!!
Back to top Go down
Fergus636
Iron
Iron
Fergus636

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

Hello all

So as you all know we are looking for some fresh blood in the clan so was thinking after Dxp (as I know we are all about the grind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Suggestions   General Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

General Suggestions
Page 1 of 1