Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Afro Deagle's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Afro Deagle's Introduction   Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:24 am

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this clan, so I suppose an introduction is an order. :p

My in-game name is, indeed, Afro Deagle. The origins of this name actually is somewhat of a surprise. The reason why I chose Afro Deagle was because I actually do have an afro and the "Deagle" part came from a group of friends at school telling me what gun I'll have if I ever did own one (Which is the desert eagle) (and no I don't own one. XD) Hey, some people also called me Afro Samurai as well from an anime or something. Though I think the name is too overrated, so this was the birth of the Afro Deagle.

My first name is Quinton (Which I kind of prefer if people did call me that, but don't worry. If you want to call me Afro or Deagle, then it's fine as well. Smile ), and I have completely forgotten when I first played this game. I think I was around grade 3 when I first played this game (and I just finished high school) XD. I've been playing on and off on Runescape, but it's certainly the longest game I've played. The reason why I played this game was because two of my other friends played this game a long time ago as well, but they both quitted so now I'm the only one out of my friends that actually play this game XD.

My favourite thing to do in Runescape is basically fighting, whether it's slayer tasks, corporeal punishing the beast (in other words, killing bosses), or just fighting players in general though I'm not all that great in PVP. I would consider myself as a skilled boss hunter and I'm happy to help with the many bosses around Runescape. Smile Of course, I'm also happy to help with many other things around Runescape to the best of my ability as well.
Back to top Go down
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afro Deagle's Introduction   Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:52 am

Hey there Quinton Very Happy

I had wondered if you actually have an afro, so thanks for clearing that one up lol
Pretty cool story behind that IGN I must say.....coming from someone who took part of their name from a talking accordion Razz

Great to hear your into killing things, of this I do approve - and it would be awesome if you decide you want to participate in the upcoming clan bossing events Very Happy

Soo, welcome to the clan, and I look forward to getting to know you Smile
Also, any questions at all feel free to send me a pm in-game or on here.

-Niki
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Afro Deagle's Introduction   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Awesome quinton thanks for sharing!!! Id love to go bossing with you and maybe you can make a pro out of meee Very Happy any ways, happy to have you here!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afro Deagle's Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Afro Deagle's Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Misc :: Introductions-
Jump to: