Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Angle of Death Lair
by Bio Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:36 am

» General Suggestions
by Fergus636 Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

» OMG!! Killed my first solo Nex!!
by RipVanWinkle Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 am

» Clan Citadel Capping and Visiting
by Fergus636 Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:10 am

» Kill 'n Rip to the maxxx
by Zillie Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 am

» Clan Accomplishments....and such
by drop my pet Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

» Watch a Video
by RipVanWinkle Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 am

» Notable Drops
by Bio Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

» Cool Quest Pictures
by Bio Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 am

» Hosted PVM
by drop my pet Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 am

Most active topics
Runescape Pics Gallery
Clan Accomplishments....and such
Notable Drops
CLAN EVENTs Screen Shots!!!
Hosted PVM
Official FashionScape Thread
Watch a Video
What are your Runescape Goals?
Possible Raid event?
Nunuji's Introduction/Status

Share | 

Looking for a bit of clan insight :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Hey everyone!

With Tier 6 Citadel fast approaching you will soon be notified about a clan meeting (Time and date will be announced in the Clan Meetings section). 

So between now and then I'm looking for ideas and inspiration as to how we can improve as a clan in the near future, to do this I was hoping for some feedback from you guys - to give me a better insight as to how you think the clan is going, what direction you would like to see us taking in terms of events/group participation and such. How the Clan chat might be improved, perhaps. Anything at all Smile

So, for example - What I love about our clan at the moment

• Having the privilege of logging into a warm clan chat, full of amazing people who never fail to make me laugh.

• Clan Dungeoneering, I love having the clan together as a group, and it makes Dungeoneering much less of a chore. 
  • Peoples enthusiasm when it comes to the workings of the Citadel, which has been the main reason we have managed to reach our next Tier Smile
  • Not having mandatory events, when things are mandatory they simply aren't as enjoyable Razz 

Then - Things that I would like to see improve/expanded on

• More focus on clan Bossing events, such as GWD runs, Corporal Beast, perhaps taking the time to learn a new boss as a group (Am currently looking at ways of making this one happen)
  • More Mini Games and activities, such as Sinkholes, Fish Flingers, Heist, Penguin Hunts, Big Chinchompa - just to name a few Wink
  • Having the Avatar out more frequently - I must admit I have slacked off a bit on this one recently due to a combination of life events and my ever present grind for that Quest Point Cape - for this I apologise and will be making more of an effort. 

So that pretty much covers where my head is at when it comes to us as a clan, and what I would like to see/achieve in the near future. 
If you guys would like to do the same feel free to reply to this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:53 pm

I volunteer to lead boss runs. I don't do much of the minigames and such, but I could try and be part of it if someone announced it and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Campe
Steel
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 pm

with Dandy leading boss runs I will need to co ordinate, with him as I would like to be doing a boss event every second Saturday starting from the first Saturday of august.

Where mine will differ from Dandies bossing is that his will be more diverse. Mine will be limited to God Wars Dungeon and God Wars Dungeon only, the reasons for this are.

1) I am only good at a few bosses in RuneScape
2) I want anyone to join in weather their low level, high level or low or high experience with bosses.
3) also its rather easy to get to and organize group bossing there

Mine will probably be 4 - 8 hours dedicated to the bossing, with 1 - 2 hours on each boss (factoring in approximately 15 minutes extra per boss for kill count)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:58 pm

It's better to start at a medium level boss so everyone can at least get a taste and a feel for ability rotations/Stalling/dps/tanking/ and gp/H. I would rather start low/medium than be like Konde and just try to get everyone to go to nex. You don't learn anything as a beginner by just going to the hardest first.
Back to top Go down
Campe
Steel
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:42 am

Yeah, I would probably start as tanking for a boss like Bandos or Zammy as their mid level and as long as you're not put straight into tanking roll you should be fine there. Also I can tank bandos and zammy relatively well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:24 am

I can also host GWD runs, thats no problem. Lately I have been trying to have ava on me whenever I am logged in. Hope this helps. Thanks you two for stepping up on the bossing. Smile

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a bit of clan insight :)   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a bit of clan insight :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Rules/General information :: Clan Suggestions-
Jump to: