Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Clan Accomplishments....and such
by drop my pet Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 am

» Watch a Video
by RipVanWinkle Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:27 am

» Notable Drops
by Bio Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:17 pm

» Cool Quest Pictures
by Bio Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 am

» Hosted PVM
by drop my pet Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 am

» Nunuji's Introduction/Status
by ire Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:55 am

» Runescape Pics Gallery
by Bio Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 am

» Official FashionScape Thread
by kiwi Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:09 pm

» clan members leaving
by RipVanWinkle Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:12 am

» English telephone card?
by RipVanWinkle Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:18 am

Most active topics
Runescape Pics Gallery
Clan Accomplishments....and such
Notable Drops
CLAN EVENTs Screen Shots!!!
Hosted PVM
Official FashionScape Thread
Watch a Video
What are your Runescape Goals?
Possible Raid event?
Nunuji's Introduction/Status

Share | 

ChestyMcDuff - Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ChestyMcDuff - Introduction    Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Hey guys!

I suppose I should do an introduction, sadly I'm not overly interesting so I will be keeping this rather brief Wink 

For those of you who don't know me my name is Niki - I've had this account for around nine years, although I only really started playing in December of 2013. 
I'm a rather competitive person, so when a rl friend bugged me into playing again I found it my mission to overtake him - which by the way, I easily did and he subsequently stopped playing out of shame Razz

I started with easy, mind numbing skills such as Woodcutting and Firemaking and then moved onto combat - ever since then Slayer has been by far my favourite skill - least favourite would easily have to be Hunter.....I seriously die a little inside at even the thought of training it.

Most commonly asked question I seem to get is why I named my character ChestyMcDuff - it's a very boring (and rather nerdy) answer - taken from an episode of The Simpsons (Chesty)  and also a character in a kids tv show called Johnson and Friends - McDuff was a female talking accordion. 

My current Rs goal is getting that QP cape, getting all my stats to 90+ and then perhaps I'll look at maxing...but that's quite a way off as yet. 

Well I think that covers everything for now - if anyone ever has any questions or issues in regards to the clan I hope they feel they can approach me, as I will always make time for a clan member Smile

Finally thank you to everyone in this clan (both long-term and short-term) You guys make us who we are, and I think that's very special  I love you

Ciao for now xxx
Back to top Go down
http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
s0uLkraft
Iron
Iron

PostSubject: Re: ChestyMcDuff - Introduction    Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Hey, Niki, you are awesome Smile

- Niki
Back to top Go down
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ChestyMcDuff - Introduction    Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks for sharing . Go for gold and max your account XD

Forward
Steel
Steel

PostSubject: Re: ChestyMcDuff - Introduction    Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:59 am

You're getting a QP cape!? I never knew you were a masochist!  Rolling Eyes  

No, but seriously, that's awesome. I still have under 200 quest points because ADHD. For hunter (you might already know this), just do the D&D and use enlightenment at grenwalls. Doing that, plus using leftover protean traps, I got from 84-88 in an hour. Even still, hunter is mega-non-AFK and may trigger anxiety.

I'm so glad you never changed your RSN. It's so original and it just "flows". I think you explained it's origin to me in the past but now I'll never forget try to remember.

Competitive mode [OFF] - [ON]

Remember back when our total levels were the same? Then I took a 4-5 month hiatus and now you're like 2460+ and I'm still 2330+. Well, I'm gonna make a comeback so don't get too comfy up there. Even with my self-inflicted disadvantage (and mild ADD) I'll catch up. Then it'll be a race to see who can max first. It's on, Niki. It's on.  Twisted Evil <- ffs can't I get a devil face without the creepy nodding?

Competitive mode [OFF] - [ON]

Anyway, to end on a lighthearted cliche note... We're lucky to have you as our fearless leader, you're the reason this clan is so awesome, it's better than Victoria's clan (lol sorry Victoria, only joking or am I?), and to quote Venture: have fun, get stuff done, we're ethereal spirit, just deal with it.

Smile

- Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChestyMcDuff - Introduction    

Back to top Go down

ChestyMcDuff - Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Misc :: Introductions-
Jump to: