Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Boy do I have a venture for you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venture 01
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Boy do I have a venture for you   Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

Right so let's get straight to the point, you can call me Josh, or J Frenzy or some people in-game call me venture or even vent, I am a 20 year old accountant in the UK, I made this account when i was 12-13, so 7/8 years ago, I was a bit of a serious player, even though I didn't actually get that far, I either had the option of getting one skill to 99 while in doing so banging my head repeatedly against the wall or getting a variety of skills at a high ish level.

In my spare time between working and grinding I write, record and produce hip-hop music hence the nickname J Frenzy,
I try and get involved with clan events as much as my time allows, and I have to say everybody in this clan is pretty cool and everyone has their own qwirks and you'll get to know me as the annoying guy who gets a bit hyper and thinks he's a comedian in the process.

So have fun, get stuff done, we're ethereal spirit, just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forward
Steel
Steel

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:08 am

I'm definitely calling you J Frenzy from here on out, even if everyone else doesn't. It's just such a badass nickname.

What programs do you use to make hip hop beats with? Like Ableton, FL Studio? I definitely wanna give some of your tracks a listen.

I'll see you around, man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 am

thanks for sharing venture, its a pleasure to have you in the clan. Such a joy to chat with. J-frenzy, you should get a soundcloud (website for sharing music and such) so we all can listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s0uLkraft
Iron
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

J Frenzy - that's dope! I love hip-hop! Would love to listen to some of your track Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venture 01
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Well I only recently started doing my own stuff, i used to just write lyrics for people, I use FL Studio, with a tonne of plugins to make my beats, but i'm still learning, I also don't use soundcloud as I copyright all my tracks, lyrics and beats and they render all copyrights useless if you put stuff on their site.
I stick to youtube, this track was one I wrote about my mum who unfortunately died 3 years ago, I didn't create this beat and the guy who did was a bit lackluster which is why I am remixing it myself after I get my next few tracks finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcR4doTspnk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChestyMcDuff
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:44 am

Venture 01 wrote:

So have fun, get stuff done, we're ethereal spirit, just deal with it.
Lol I love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://etherealspirit.forumotion.com
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Venture, got a chance to listen to your music, i really enjoyed it. Did your mother pass away? That song sounded like it came from a real place, i could feel the pain. If thats the case im sorry to hear that. She would be proud of the music your making.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy do I have a venture for you   

Back to top Go down

Boy do I have a venture for you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Misc :: Introductions-
Jump to: