Ethereal Spirit
Please sign in or register to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Divination event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Campe
Steel
Steel

PostSubject: Divination event   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Hi guys,

Probably not a overly liked event here BUT seeings as I am currently going for 99 Divination I figured I might as well make an event for the skill, efficiency is KEY after all.

Anyone with level 70+ Divination is welcome to attend and Harvest some Wisps with me for the duration of this event.
Unfortunately I cannot go lower than the level 60 Divination spot, so this does sadly mean those without 60+ Divination wont be able to attend as a group. However I will be getting out the avatar to increase EXP/PH so any who do wish to still Join in, or just get some bonus EXP in Divination are encouraged to skill anyway.

Event will Saturday 17/10/2015 New Zealand Standard Time (GMT +12) (at time of posting it is 16/10/2015) around 12:30PM NZST (I believe this is 11:30 Game Time.

- Campe / Aoide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bio
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divination event   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:35 pm

awe man, sorry camPe i only just started watching this topic, for some reason I wasn't already.... any ways... wish I could have been there, please host more of these, I hate div so for an event to be running I would love to be there, take some of the pain away from the skill for me imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Divination event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal Spirit :: Clan Usergroups :: Skillers-
Jump to: